Last days of Uncomfortable Transparency!!!!


Elena Habicher is an acomplished artist. She targets our sensibilities about relationship, displacement, sexuality, and identity to create a compelling view of the human condition. In many ways the work is a social commentary on the emotional and physical challenge of cultural assimilation.

Elena Habicher is the artist that kindly invited me to present my performance Allow II in Zurich last 28th of February during the opening of her solo show.

The last 5 days for her show to be open start today and I would like to strongly recomend those who can to see either her exhibition at Red Door Gallery or her work in http://www.elena-habicher.blogspot.com/ and may I also suggest her work as an investment I'm currently hoping to be able to buy a piece from her...


I would like to thank her for her hospitality at the gallery and also out of it, I wish her all the best in her next shows in Las Vegas and specially want to congratulate her for the enourmous success of her show!!!!!


I hope to collaborate with Elena again in the future, we thought of doing the same but backwards, she will intervene with some of her work in the opening of a solo show of my self, I'll let you know soon more news.


All information at http://www.elena-habicher.com/ or contact her at elena@ehab-services.com


Commenti

JosNotFaking ha detto…
How was the performance last week Sandra?

Post più popolari