Salt Bitter Sweet

Salt and Sugar, extreme flavours to be measured with caution both as a metaphor than as food but also in behaviour, in attitude. My research focuses on the body as a transformation territory but above all of understanding. I translate thoughts and metaphors into actions, "only when an idea goes through your body, become real". As part of an ongoing self-portrait project, I decided to physically experiment with two words that alternated with extreme constancy passing from one excess to another, sweetness and acidity. I have been diagnosed with a small disorder, incredibly misunderstood by people and often judged. I often go from sadness to anger, from sweet and quiet to pungent. What effect do these changes have on my body? how would it look like if all our emotions were solid foods and we could eat them? 


Performance during lockdown part of the self-portrait project

Commenti

Post più popolari