Finally!!!

I've been sharing time with my family in Deerfield Beach, FL - but also working in some projects and organizing my schedule of exhibitions and projects for 2008!!!!
I will open a show of my fellow artist Elena Habicher www.elena-habicher.com in Zurich with a performance "Allow II" a continuation of my Healing Rituals in the 28th of February just 10 days after my brithday!!!

I promess you some pcitures of the Biennale, so here it goes, the Museum ARS Electronica Center had a very nice exhibition inside of the Biennale:



Federico visiting the virtual portrait in ARS Electronica space




Others:




Sonia Cillari's interactive performance

We had a great time also at the gala dinner, here with Ana Maria Gonzalez one of the colombian winning artists in painting:


And you can see more in Danish Saroee's website, he documented each moment of the Biennale.

I'll update you with more news soon!!!

Have the best art year!!!

Commenti

Post più popolari