Biennale is over and the world seems to be born again!!

Angelina Herrera, Tim Marlow and me



La biennale è finita, la stanchezza si sente.


L'esperienza più bella senz'altro è stata condividere con Gilbert & George e Tim Marlow, il loro senso dell'umorismo insuperabile!!!


ve lo racconterò meglio...


sto partendo per l'America, sta per finire un anno mitico, i giorni che rimangono saranno di grande pianificazione, mi aspetta un nuovo anno pieno di cambiamenti, a presto con foto e notizie.





The Biennale is over, i'm extremely tired.


The most beautiful experience was to be able to share with Gilbert & George and Tim Marlow from the white Cube and their fantastic sense of humour!!!


I'll tell you all about it...


Now I'm leaving, I'm going to America, a mythic year is coming to it's end, the left days will be used for planning, a year full of big changes is waiting for me, I'll be back with photos and news soon!!!

Commenti

Post più popolari